At Business Without Boundaries (BwB), we help clients reduce their business risks, improve operations, and expand their markets, by understanding how market and economic forces impact their product, service and brand. We provide clients with a full range of professional services from transforming complicated issues into opportunities for improvement.
We’re experts at uncovering hidden barriers, finding opportunities, helping clients identify and manage business risks, design and setup control procedures to mitigate business risk. We’re committed to you without boundary or borders.
We have local expertise with a global reach.
Who we serve:
- Small Businesses
- Private Companies
- Public Corporation
- Nonprofit and government
Consulting and Business Advisory services include:
- Developing Strategic Plan and Management
- Corporate Communications
- Investors setting fold-hold in Nigeria & Africa Development
- Change Management & Corporate Turnaround
- Research & Surveys
- Business Start-Up Development
- Employee Engagement & Change Communication
- Outsourced CSO, COO and CEO service
- Business Process Improvement & Efficiencies
- Risk Advisory & Fraud Prevention
- Creative & Digital Communications
- Business Outsourcing Services
- Management Consulting and Secretarial
- Family Business Consulting
- Business Counseling & Business Plan Write Up
- Growth and Business Advisory
- Investors Relation Management
- Business Planning & Strategy
- Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Business Coaching & Mentoring
- Business Branding Development
- Organizational Development
- Market Research & Analysis
- Computing Applications
- Home-based Business
- Human Resources
- International Business Operations
- Franchising & Licensing
We’re committed to you without boundary or borders.
Why Organizations & People Hire Us.
1. We are hired because of our business expertise, and our track record speaks for itself.
2. We are hired to identify problems. Sometimes employees are too close to a problem inside an organization to identify it. That’s when we ride in our white horse to save the day.
3. We are hired to supplement the staff. Sometimes a business discovers that it can save thousands of money a monthly by hiring us when they are needed, rather than hiring full-time employees.
4. We are hired to act as a catalyst. Let’s face it. No one likes change, especially corporate organization. But sometimes change is needed, and we are brought in to “get the ball rolling.”
5. We are hired to provide much-needed objectivity. Who else is more qualified to identify a problem than us- external company? We provide an objective, fresh viewpoint–without worrying about what people in the organization might think about the results and how they were achieved.
6. We are hired to teach. We are asked to teach employees different business, personal & professional skills, show employees how to master a new program and ready to teach new client’s what they need to stay competitive.
7. We are hired to do the “dirty work.” Let’s face it: No one wants to be the person who has to make cuts in the staff or to eliminate an entire division.
8. We are hired to bring new life to an organization. We come up with new ideas that work, and administer “first aid” to get things rolling again.
9. We are hired to create a new business. We are expertise in small business and start-ups development. Not everyone, though, has the ability to conceive an idea and develop a game plan.
10. We are hired to influence other people.