African Continental Free Trade Area (AfcFTA) Training
Register to attend African Continental Free Trade Area (AfcFTA) Training.
Positioning for cross-border trade to promote an inclusive economic development & sustainability.
AfcFTA is aimed at helping African countries boost economic and trade growth, transform their economies and achieve SDGs and AU Agenda 2063. Come and learn about SME, private sector, government, youth and women participation in AfcFTA and how to take your business and career global across Africa in post covid-19 era.
– cover a market of 1.2 billion Africans with a combined GDP of US$2.5 trillion.
– would increase intra-African trade by up to 52.3%.
– enable all AU countries to share in the welfare gains, which are estimated at around 2.64% of continental GDP – roughly $65 billion in 2018 terms.
– increase real wages for unskilled workers in the agricultural and non-agricultural sectors, as well as for skilled workers, with a small shift in employment expected from agricultural to non-agricultural sectors.
– be accompanied by additional dynamic benefits, notably, export diversification, durable sustained growth, an enlarged regional market that better attracts FDI, with wider economic space for industrialization and catalytic effects for structural transformation.
– expand the size of Africa’s economy to US$29 trillion by 2050, as estimated by the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa.
Module 1: Introduction: From Independence to the Entrance into the Force of the Treaty.
Module 2: Fact sheet on the African Continental Free Trade Agreement
Module 3: Structure and Objectives of the African CFTA- AfCFTA’s membership
Module 4: The economic impact of the AfCFTA treaty
Module 5: AfCFTA Challenges and Issues
Weekdays & Weekends
Online Training: E-Learning Platform & Zoom
In-Person Training: 82 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Call for Abuja, Warri & Port Port Harcourt Training.